What to expect with Nutritional Injections
What to expect –
– Shots/injections will typically take 15 minutes
– Slight tenderness based on the nutrient may occur, however, measures will be taken to ensure minimal discomfort
– Small needles are used to minimize discomfort
– All measures will be taken for a pleasant experience
– Immediate availability of nutrients to cells
– Decreases stress, improves sleep, slows down AGING
– Increases energy, enhances immunity and overall health through prevention
– Safely delivers large doses not tolerated orally
Types of Nutritional Injections we offer
– B12 (Methylcobalamin): Great for nerve and blood health; useful in mental fog, memory loss, depression, pernicious anemia, numbness, tingling, dizziness, neurological damage, fatigue, etc.
– Can be added to any of the subsequent shots
– B complex: B1,B2, B3, B5, B6 – for boosting energy, nervous system health, digestive balance, concentration, memory, healthy hair/nails/skin, cardiovascular health, cancer prevention, etc.
– Glutathione: excellent antioxidant and aids in detoxification; useful for chronic diseases, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, fatty liver, cancer, Parkinson’s, ALS, Multiple Sclerosis, etc.
– Magnesium: wonderful option for the over stressed and over worked body, as well as useful in migraines
– MIC (Methionine, Inositol, and Choline): – superb liver support and FAT BURNING
– Folic acid: to prevent deficiency with pregnancies or other deficiencies
– Homeopathic Engystol: the all NATURAL FLU SHOT alternative for prevention and treatment